About this role
Brunel is currently searching for a Training Administrator for a contract to direct position with our client located in the Auburn Hills/Orion, MI area.
The Training Administrator will work with the Training department performing the following duties:
- Process course paperwork and enter data into student database
- Coordinate the shipping of training equipment for customer classes
- Coordinate with printing company when to print & ship course books to customer classes
- Responsible for maintaining logs and spreadsheets for POs, invoices, etc.
- Schedule training classes and equipment
- Update and manage training schedules
- Order lunches for in-house training classes
- Maintain course evaluation spreadsheet for instructors
- Back-up for Executive Admin for arranging travel
- Update service schedules and coordinate service work, retrieve service work requests
- Other duties/projects as assigned.
- Associate Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Extensive experience with Excel, creating and maintaining spreadsheets
- Must be fluent with all MS Office platforms
- Prior experience with Navision and/or Accantum preferred
- Must be extremely organized and with good time management skills to be self-driven
- Must be eligible to work for any employer in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Position will be standard work week from M-F, 8-5 with flexibility on hours. Must be able to pass background check and drug screen. This position will be contract to direct.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel offers a competitive hourly wage and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision with programs to suit everyone. Benefits include paid holidays and PTO. At Brunel you can rest easy knowing your benefits will begin on your first day of employment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Cindy King is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Detroit
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement