About this role
- To promote/ensure safety within the Commissioning activities and verify that safety procedures and Permit to Work system are implemented by the Commissioning Team;
- To witness and monitor the pre-commissioning activities performed by the Contractor and countersign all pre-commissioning dossiers at Ready for Commissioning (RFC) status;
- To control all Commissioning activities performed by Contractor;
- To ensure proper control of Commissioning activities (progress vs planning, punch list follow-up..) and recommend any necessary corrective actions;
- To approve Commissioning Documents submitted by Contractor;
- To report immediately any unexpected event that may impact the Commissioning or Start-Up of the platforms;
- To review and approve the Commissioning dossiers after completion of Construction (RFC), after completion of Commissioning activities (AOC) and sign the Transfer certificates (TOM);
- Lead Commissioning Meetings;
- Participate to project meeting;
- Consolidate Commissioning and progress reports.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering;
- Experience: At least 15-20 years’ experience in the offshore oil & gas industry with minimum 8-10 years’ experience in a lead Commissioning role;
- Proven track record of leadership and problem resolution;
- Strong interpersonal and good communication skills;
- Available for technical missions worldwide;
- Experienced with Total General Specifications, OPERCOM and ICAPS, PRODOM/MANASA DCC Database and relevant codes and standards;
- Language: Fluent English;
- Computer literate;
- Ability to work on projects in a complex and multicultural environment;
- H2S OPITO and T-BOSIET trainings;
- Electrical Certificates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha