About this role
We’re hiring a Compliance and Monitoring Processes Consultant for our client, a global pharmaceutical company, to join their team. This is a 6-month contract opportunity.
- Creating and implementing the enterprise risk management program including helping to facilitate discussions with leadership to capture any periodic changes based on risk and capabilities.
- Designing affiliate monitoring plan and processes to ensure sampling, detection, and reporting are completed on a timely and thorough basis. This may involve interacting with all cross functional areas and employees at all levels to explore findings, root cause analysis, devise CAPA programs, and interpret the application of policies in ambiguous situations. The focus will be on medical and marketing programs.
- Liaise with the Centre of Excellence for various areas including privacy, E&C, and other areas of the business as needed to understand expectations for compliance and how it applies across the various system and processes.
- Works closely with Medical Director and Medical Operations Manager on Thought Leader Mapping requirements.
- Working with the E&C Lead, manage periodic review cycles of SOP and consider the downstream impact of training.
- Serve as point of contact for interpretation of SOP’s for medical questions related to new procedures, jobs aids, and SOP’s particularly related to transfer of value. Work with Medical Managers to resolve any policy interpretation issue and escalate as needed if they cannot be resolved locally.
- Identify and implement improvements in customer touchpoints leveraging best practices and ideas adopted from other external bodies or affiliates. Seeks inputs from various departments on the effectiveness of the current touchpoints and drives for improvements.
- Challenge processes at the company to improve our responsiveness to customers and ensure that we optimize our competitiveness
- Participates in the Operations Team meetings to foster collaboration, mentor and share best practices.
- University degree, prefer graduate degree in science and/or business
- Audit or related experience
- Disciplined individual who is detail oriented with focus operation excellence
- Project management, conflict resolution, and process mapping (prefer Six Sigma experience)
- Deep understanding of the various ethical interaction and compliance policies affect how we work with different external parties
- Understanding of various funding lanes and documentation requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently to resolve issues and make progress on objectives
- Demonstrated creativity in problem solving and customer solutions
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Maria Camanag is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement