About this role
We’re hiring a Contract Lead – India Acquisition (Lubricants Additives and Base Oil) for our client, a leading oil & gas company, to join their growing team. This is a permanent role position in Bangalore location.
- Develop & maintain portfolio of Lubricant Additives, Base Oil – Drive value, efficiency and market advantage, while ensuring operational integrity;
- Develop Total System Cost based strategies and category plans;
- Prepare Procurement Plans and Awards for review and approval;
- Supplier Relationship Management;
- Contract Administration/Management activities.
Engineering degree from a recognized university scoring GPA 6 and above• 5-10 years Procurement experience preferably in Lubricant Additives, Base Oil;
• Procurement process expertise;• Analytical skills / knowledge of Term Service Contract (TSC)/Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) principles;
• General industry and global market knowledge;• Effective negotiation, advocacy and influencing skills;
• Knowledge of Purchase-To-Pay (P2P) process including ERP systems;• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work across different cultures and organizations;• Fast learner, results/customer oriented.
• Procurement process execution, full compliance with Sourcing and Acquisition hand book (SAHB) and Control Information Management Systems (CIMS) catalogs;• Identify Business Value and agreement rationalization opportunities within the portfolio;
• Execute bids and conduct techno-commercial negotiations;• Provide portfolio specific market intelligence to peers and Business Lines;
• Steward tactical business relationship for key portfolio activities;• Supplier Relationship Management activities ;
• Ensure transactional efficiency of agreements (SAP friendly);• Resolve invoice and purchase order related recycle by identifying and eliminating root causes;
• Support other Contract Leads/Managers as needed.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shinde Yogita is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai