About this role
financial reporting, planning, analysis and control for a Midstream Company
with offices across the country. Contributes towards the strategic and
commercial development of the business.
- Collects, analyzes and reports business and financial data, recognizes trends to point out corrective actions and to support business decisions;
- Coordinates planning and reporting processes (financials, resources) and secures timeliness of such tasks. Summarizes all activities including comments;
- Supports and controls the implementation of the plan;
- Implements, maintains and supervises the implementation, analysis and continuous improvement of operations costs and controlling of the production facilities and well sites. This includes calculation of costs as well, best alternative for costing etc;
- Secures and controls all financial resources of Midstream activities, optimizes efficiency of financial processes and financial control.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Qualified Controller with over eight years’ experience, preferably in a midstream Oil and Gas company, knowledge of all aspects of finance and controlling, familiar with gas gathering, processing, and treatment;
- Ability to navigate the board room and work directly with C-level employees;
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Ability to think analytically, creatively and critically, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Experience with financial planning and analysis functions, including annual budget, capital budgeting, and resource allocation processes;
- Demonstrated ability to work with team members in a hands-on management capacity;
- Ability to assess risks and opportunities within complex business situations.
Great, stable organization with a strong parent company backing them. Focused on gas gathering, processing and treatment, along with other midstream services. Very impressive team with various backgrounds from the midstream and upstream industries. You'll have the ability to work across many locations, work directly with the CEO, with a possible opportunity to advance into a CFO position down the line. Great salary, bonus structure, benefits, and room for growth. Relocation is available or the right candidate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Kyle Castillo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement