About this role
Brunel are seeking for a professional diving consultant to support work in Denmark.
Required qualifications and experience;
- Proficient in the review/comment on detailed diving and subsea marine operation procedures;
- Necessary level of competency in respect of auditing diving systems/equipment – preferably with a qualification to demonstrate same;
- Strong knowledge of the IMCA suite of Diving Industry Guidelines;
- Familiarity, understanding and compliance with IOGP Report 341 (Diving Worksite Representative Roles, Responsibilities and Training);
- Demonstrate a history of direct supervision of diving in marine/shallow water environments;
- Demonstrate compliance with company quality requirements;
- Experience – Minimum 30yrs at least 10yrs in a client role;
- Contractor/organization/agency (if proposed by PSC) shall have ISO9001:2015;
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- A working knowledge of Danish Order no. 1396 of 2013. §2 (Danish Diving Legislation and or experience of Authority interaction in Denmark);
- ICP shall be ISO9001 lead auditor or equivalent.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Nathan Brooks is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester