About this role
Brunel have partnered with one of Australia’s leading EPCM delivery Service Partners to successfully recruit and place suitably qualified Document Controller for a 6 month contract assignment, supporting their Client’s Perth-based team.
- Supplier Vendor from KO, SDRL, SDS, processing Vendor, all the way to closeout and handover.
- Maintain an efficient project-related document control register.
- Knowledge of squad check and client review cycles.
- Knowledge of current document control standards.
- Expedite the review and approval of documentation
- Knowledge of the vendor data processes
- Supervise and record document flow to and from all necessary parties, including clients, sub-contractors and the Perth office.
- Issue and track location of all documents and drawings.
- Issue transmittal letters and receipts concerning the documents in circulation.
- Coordinate storage of project documentation.
- Previous experience working in a similar position within the mining industry
- Experience working in an EPCM environment
- High attention to detail
- Ability to build effective internal and external networks
- 6 Month Contract
- Working in the Perth CBD Office
- Competitive Hourly Rate
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Mitchell is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth