About this role
- FIFO ex Perth only
- 2:1 roster / 12 hr shifts
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging incl. flexible payroll options, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits & more
We are looking for Electricians for Fixed Plant Maintenance. Must be available immediately.
LOCATION: PilbaraDATES: Immediate – Ongoing Role
ROSTER: 2/1 HOURS: 12 hours per day
SCOPE OF WORKS: Fixed Plant Maintenance, you will be responsible for the safe, reliable and efficient operational performance and maintenance of this important asset. You will consistently maintain high standards in all facets of the ongoing operation of the plant as well as assisting in the development and implementation of appropriate maintenance plans.
$51 - $56 p/hr depending on experience
- Fixed Plant experience
- Current Police Clearance
- Fire Extinguisher Training (RIIERR201A) - Must be valid (4 Years)
- CPR/LVR - must be valid (1 Year)
- Provide First Aid Certificate - must be valid:
- Construction Safety Awareness Card (White /Blue)
- Australian Driver's license - must be valid colour both sides
- Australian Passport
- Electrical Trades/ license - must be valid
- Working at Heights (preferred)
- Confined space (preferred)
- Brunel Benefits – referral program, salary packaging including options for flights ex east coast, discounted gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits + more
- Ongoing Contract
- Immediate Start
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
How to ApplyIf you meet the above requirements and would like to be considered for this role, please submit your interest using the ‘Apply’ button.
If you have questions or would like to discuss the details of this role, please contact Rachelle Mclean on (08) 9429 5659 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rachelle Mclean is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth