About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Engineer Stationery & Rotating based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice.
. QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from a University recognized by Kuwait Society of Engineers;
- Minimum Eight (8) years experience as Maintenance Service Engineer in Petroleum/Petrochemical process plants with responsibility in maintenance of stationary & rotating equipment including shutdown works; with the last six (6) years in supervisory positions;
- Read, write & speak English fluently;
- Excellent knowledge in use of computers and related software (MS-Office. etc.);
- Shall be well aware of basic refinery safety aspects and use of Personal Protective Equipment;
- Basic knowledge of refinery process and operational requirement and knowledge of workshoptechniques;
- Possess analytical capability to diagnose faults and trends by logical elimination;
- Understanding of maintenance scheduling tech. and equipment. trouble shooting and analytical reporting;
- Working knowledge in application software such as MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, CMMS system or any other ERP (SAP / Maximo etc.) etc.;
- Read, write and speak in English fluently.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wasim Hassan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Kuwait