About this role
This global Oil & Gas operator are seeking an experienced Expeditor to Provide expediting support to Operations in relation to procurement of inventory and other materials through SAP. The ideal candidate will be proactive in ensuring items are received in a timely manner and any change in schedules are communicated effectively within the team. The role will help facilitate in improvements of bottlenecks through continuous improvement initiates.
- Expediting of urgent & critical expediting requests on demand
- Expediting of Long Lead Items for both onshore and offshore
- Point of contact for vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Facilitate and implement any process changes in expediting function which aid in efficiency
- Attend regular expediting meetings with Operations for Shutdown and other Operation related procurement & expediting demands. Liaise on any changes to schedules or delivery dates.
- Expedite supplier’s quality documentation for non-valve scopes & to liaisonwith Quality team
- Run MSR (Material Status Report) and open PO expediting reports from SAPfor expediting of Long Lead and critical items
- Support buyers on urgent needs basis and help raise PO's
- Liaising with buyer for long lead factory times of valve production
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simone Bache is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth