About this role
Brunel is a leading provider of recruitment and staffing services for the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
We are seeking an experienced Fit-Out Estimator to join an established Tier 2 Construction Contractor with an enviable track record across a range of projects in Perth and throughout WA. Due to their continued project wins and invitations to tender, they require a high-calibre professional to join their team immediately.
- Reviewing incoming tender documents and estimating on selected projects with varying values
- Preparing and submitting tenders
- Preparing and submitting Expressions of Interest and proposals
- Inspecting project sites
- Obtaining quotations from subcontractors and suppliers
- Attending post-tender meetings with clients
- Generating project specific bills of quantities
- Compilation and review of estimates prior to submission and completing tender proposal documentation
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the Construction industry
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- A mix of project and estimating experience on projects up to $10 million
- Strong first principle estimating experience
- Strong exposure to fit-out projects in Perth
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to win tenders is essential
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and has a fantastic rate of staff retention.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simon Hart is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth