About this role
- Assist and prepare correspondence and review handover submissions in accordance with Handover Procedure;
- Responsible for day-to-day management of the submissions related with Projects and Handover Stage;
- Lead / attend meetings with internal / external stakeholders;
- Complete and maintain up to date project documentation to monitor progress;
- Carry out checks of handover deliverables, and verification on site when required;
- Carry out or attend to end user inspections if required;
- Collate comments from document reviews and end user inspections;
- Draft outgoing correspondence.
Requirement – Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Minimum 8-10 years of demonstrable experience in road projects as Civil Engineer;
- Leadership, collaboration, and negotiation techniques;
- Developing and monitoring Handover of projects;
- Translating complex concepts for peers and stakeholders;
- Ability to read an interpret drawings, blueprints, specifications to determine whether construction work is performed in accordance with required standards and specifications;
- Able to prepare and keep updated files of data analysis related with projects, reports, KPI’s, risk, etc;
- Able to plan, prioritize, organize and work independently;
- Computer skills, including data entry, preparing, and updating electronic logs;
- English and Arabic (write and speaker).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, May Ann Panganiban Masaga is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
May Ann Panganiban Masaga
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha