About this role
- Identify, develop, coordinate, expedite and steward closure of EPC 1 Contract Interfaces with other Project Contracts as EPC 2, EPC 3, EPC 4 and Offshore;
- Provides overall guidance and leadership with respect to the Commercial and Physical interfaces applicable to EPC 1 Contract in close coordination with the Interface Division Manager EPC-1 and Area Division Manager(s);
- Ensures activities (including approvals) and interfaces with other Project Contracts are undertaken in accordance with Project and EPC-1 Contractor’s needs in general, and compatible with Project schedule and cost objectives to avoid delays, change orders and claims;
- Lead all External Project Interfaces with other Project Contracts, such as but not limited to EPC 2, EPC 3, EPC 4 and Offshore, to secure alignment and expedite approvals as required to meet Project objectives;
- Work within COMPANY groups (Operations, Terminals and Refining groups, Engineering and Projects, Commercial, Execution Planning and Services (EP&S), Sub-surface, etc.) to facilitate and coordinate EPC 1 Contract Interface related activities;
- Represent the interests of the EPC 1 Contract by attending to all important meetings, including ensuring comprehensive and fully documented actions list and minutes of meeting are prepared and signed by the Parties involved;
- Located at EPC-1 Contractor Main Home Offices (EPC-1A) during the Engineering and Procurement phase – expected duration: 24 months – then relocate to RLIC Site;
- The position shall directly interact with its counterpart at EPC-1 Contractor on the premise that both COMPANY and EPC-1 Contractor organizations are “mirroring”.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or higher diploma with proven project management and execution experience including brownfield execution;
- Minimum of fifteen (10) years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferably in LNG industry with a minimum of 5 years in a management position;
- Proven experience as Discipline Engineer, Project Engineer, Interface Engineer and Interface Head;
- Experience with government agencies, international oil companies as representatives in a joint facility / joint venture and commercial / legal personnel, as Company or EPC Contractor;
- Understanding of Joint Facility Operations and related commercial governance for an international oil and gas project development;
- Excellent oral and written English skills. Able to write Technical reports in English;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Valid Qatari Driving License (or eligible to apply);
- Be willing to relocate to EPC-1 Contractor offices and accept frequent business trips.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha