About this role
Brunel Australasia are seeking multiple Hydrogeologists to play an essential and unique role on behalf of our Blue Chip Mining owner/operator client.
This role will be supporting the overall water management challenges of the site and as part of this role, you will be required to:
- Daily drill rig supervision including production, monitoring & injection bore design
- Supervision of site-based pump test and earthwork crews
- Undertake filed work such as ground water sampling, water level measurements, bore census etc
- Hydrogeological logging of drill samples
- Data interpretation and management (including test pump analysis)
- Coordination with mine planning, dewatering and other departmental teams on site
To be successful in this role, it would be desirable to have the following:
- Some site based experience, 1-2 years
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in Hydrogeology or related field
- Previous drill rig supervision experience would be advantageous
- Log Plot, Aqtesolv or ARCGIS software experience beneficial
- Strong data management & interpretation experience
- High focus on safety
- 8/6 Roster
- Attractive salary/rates
- Perth to Site
- 6 Month contract - High likelihood of extensions or permanency
Join the Brunel FamilyBrunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Richard Clifton-James is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth