About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international company specialized in O&M services is currently recruiting for Instrument Technician based in Kuwait at New Refinery. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on Transferable Visa and can join Immediately / short notice
- Should have good reading abilities, to go through the manuals, trouble shoot the loops, follow all the Safety rules, takes active participation in all Safety programs;
- Should be highly Safety Conscious; obey the Safety rules of the Company;
- Perform direct maintenance on pneumatic and electronic instruments and control system;
- Diagnose problems on control systems;
- Perform Preventive Maintenance on control systems;
- Requisition instrument spare parts;
- Co-ordinate instrument repairs and test work;
- Must be capable of understanding and follow technical instructions from his senior staff;
- Aware of area classifications and safety requirements;
- Should have extensive knowledge on all types of smart devices of International brands.
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION:
- Must have passed Higher Secondary School Examination (12 Years of schooling);
- Must have passed ITI or NCTVT (two years full time course) in Instrumentation / Electronics trade.
- Have Seven (7) years of experience in the maintenance of pneumatic and electronic instruments related to Refinery / Petrochemical;
- Must have a high level of trouble shooting skill on electronic & pneumatic instruments;
- Skilled in checking, calibrating and repairing process instruments;
- Capable of reading and understanding technical drawings and manuals;
- Should be skilled in the use of diagnostic test equipment, hand tools etc.;
- Good working knowledge of all types of electronic instruments. Must be conversant with all types of Smart Devices. Have good knowledge of DCS (Like Honeywell), PLCS, and ESD’s. Should do independent check from the Marshalling racks;
- Must Have experience on working with foundation fieldbus instrumentation system.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait