About this role
Our Client, one of the largest international PMC is currently recruiting for Instrumentation Maintenance Specialist for long term commissioning / O&M contract to be based in Kuwait at New Refinery. This will be long term project. Candidate should be available in Kuwait on transferable visa and can join immediately / short notice.
- Track Record Good working (practical) knowledge about various process control instruments and skill to check, calibrate and repair them up to the DCS system. Should have a good knowledge on the DCS – Honeywell system;
- Working knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics basics and able to use Electronic test equipment for trouble-shooting / testing purposes. Good knowledge in DCS, PLC and ESD’s of major international makes.
Qualification and Experience:
- Basic Qualification B.S. Graduate or Diploma in Instrument / Electronics Engineering discipline from recognized institute;
- Minimum Industrial Experience: 10 years for Degree Holders or 12 years for diploma holders.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Deeksha Vidyadatt Raturi
Brunel Energy Kuwait