About this role
- Draft and maintains procedures and documentation to ensure that specifications are provided within the agreed service levels and all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to;
- Plan and drive scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for complex initiatives, engaging stakeholders as required. Obtain input from, and formal agreement to requirements from a diverse range of stakeholders;
- Responsible for all stages of the life cycle for Telecoms software/hardware communication systems, including investigation, analysis, specification, design, construction, testing, maintenance, upgrade and migration;
- Contribute, plan and implement installation and maintenance work regarding building and configuring Telecom components and ensure implementation of agreed Telecom changes and maintenance routines;
- Provide and manage the Single Point of Contact Telecommunications’ engineering requests covering multiple systems and sites;
- Responsible for day-to-day management, resource planning and work allocation of the Facilities IT support and ensure that all deliverables are reviewed promptly and effectively, according to standards and procedures;
- Lead the definition, documentation and safe execution of small to medium-scale projects, engaging with Major Project’s stakeholders and actively participating in all phases of the project. Identifies, assess and manage risks and issues which could affect the success of the project;
- Conduct security control reviews across a full range of control types and techniques, for Major Projects’ design deliverables for onshore and offshore installations. Recommend appropriate action to management;
- Ensure architectural principles are applied during design to reduce risk, and advance assurance standards through rigorous security testing;
- . Investigates and manages the adoption of appropriate tools, techniques and processes (including automation) for the design of systems and services.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or other relevant discipline;
- 8 years’ of IT experience within Oil & Gas industry with specific experience within T/Telecommunications project engineering practices and methodologies through a lifecycle;
- Experienced with relevant IT national and international standards and has an in depth understanding of all aspects of IT;
- Experience managing a portfolio of IT (Telecom) projects including complex, multiple vendor projects and services within international settings.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Bea Cristina Pineda is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Bea Cristina Pineda
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha