About this role
• Ensure Contractor’s timely development and effective implementation of Project Unloading, Transportation and Logistics Systems, Procedures, and Detailed schedules. Closely monitor and audit contractor’s relevant implementation plan;• Ensure Contractor has in place an efficient process for the clearance of shipping documentation for cutoms clearance;
• Coordinate closely with Port authorities in Doha and RLC for regulations, procedures and working schedule details. Understand limitations and constraints of port facilities and manpower to assess and provide proactive suggestions to improve the unloading and transportation operation of the Contractor;• Work with material control group, both the site team and the Contractor, to ensure logistics plan developed by contractor fits the scheduled delivery requirement, and jointly develop contingency measures for delivery recognizing the port capacity limitations;
• Interface with other projects and port authorities on a working level to facilitate the effective sharing of port facilities and prioritization of NFE materials where critical Interface and update information with other NFE EPC’s is of critical importance since the four EPC projects share common accesses and roads inside the NFE site area;• Work with construction planning group and interface group, together with other NFE EPC’s as required, to facilitate alternative routes due to inevitable access road obstruction and to meet construction requirements. More importantly, preventative measures and pro-active contingency planning should be taken into constructability studies to minimize such .
• Ability to work in an international environment and to meet the challenges of conducting projects in multiple countries with different cultural backgrounds; • Proactive team player with strong communication skills, including the ability to prepare timely reports, and interface with other disciplines and external groups. Ability to supervise or conduct work by influence.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement