About this role
- Develop a set of standard reporting tools, templates, procedures, guidelines and flow charts to suit project requirements and needs (dashboards, monthly, weekly, risk, action tracking and KPI reports);
- Standardise reporting across EPC packages; forms, flow of information/data and provide a tool to the project team that utilises current information to enhance communication and support effective project execution;
- Develop efficient reporting services and generate timely and accurate reports for the NFXP Onshore Project;
- Participate in corporate governance activities such as Gate reviews, Independent Project Reviews (IPR), Cold Eye Review (CER), Constructability Reviews (CRR) and internal audits as Reporting Subject Matter Expert;
- Provide timely planning, analysis and reporting expert advice to Project Management Team (PMT), highlighting any emerging situations requiring action to ensure project deliverables are achieved;
- Provide accurate, timely and comprehensive information to support management decision making;
- Document current issues and status in a consistent format and develop a periodical database for historical issues to support analysis of potential claims from EPC contractors;
- Assist and support the development of presentations to management and shareholders by providing accurate and reliable information;
- Develop ad-hoc reports as required by NFXP Onshore Project to support analysis, strategies and project schedule;
- Assist in developing the project close out report to ensure that detailed information on project performance is retained.
QualificationsBachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 12 years’ experience in project engineering or project controls such as planning and reporting working within a Project environment in the oil and gas industry and preferably with an internationally recognised professional accounting qualification and advanced knowledge of management reports for large complex projects and reporting systems.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai