About this role
We’re hiring a Supply Chain Analyst for a one-year contract for our client, one of the largest healthcare companies in the world.
• Supporting the Master Data creation and maintenance process;• Creating and maintaining analytics tools for the Planning team;
• Identifying opportunities for process improvement.
• These activities are essential to meet customer service and inventory level goals and objectives. This person works cross-functionally with Internal Stakeholders, such as supply planners and Master Data, to troubleshoot issues and address them timely.
• At least 3 years of Supply Chain-related experience required• Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and to drive timely solutions
• Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines• Solution-focused with attention to detail
• Analytical skills with the ability to process large amounts of data• Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
• Project experience is an asset
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monnatha Grego is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement