About this role
• Material take-off from drawings with proper piece marking;• Preparation of pre-nesting drawings for materials ordering;
• Preparation of paint estimates based on paint procedure;• Preparation of material requisitions & paint requisitions for procurement activities;
• Preparation of various reports for materials ordering / tracking / control;• Material issuance and control activities;
• Utilization of surplus materials from ongoing Job’s and from inventory;• Sending mark-up drawings to Engineering based on material ordered / substitution;
• Assist the Team leader in preparation of Engineering MR’s / PR’s for client submission;• Closely monitor on BID MTO’s Vs AFC MTO Vs Material Ordered Vs Material Received Vs Material Issued;
• Regular review on material log to know the status of material;• FTM material initiation to avoid excess material ordering;
• Check with Fab team for inhouse / Subcontractor rolling capacity;• Check for construction pad requirement if fabrication is done with Subcontractor;
• Closely coordinate with internal departments on required inputs / for queries raise & resolved.
Minimum 6 years of steelwork drafting in Oil and Gas or Onshore with major contractor or consultant;
High School graduate with a diploma in Civil, or Mechanical Design, or Drafting in a related discipline or equivalent experience;
Detailed knowledge of 3D and 2D structural associated industry detailing standards. Detailed knowledge of 2D structural drafting, Material take off and material control systems. Knowledge on AutoCAD, MSOffice & SPMat.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha