About this role
We’re hiring a Pharmacoepidemiologist for our client, a large pharmaceutical company. This opportunity is a six-month contract and will be remote due to COVID-19 situation.
- Lead development of pharmacoepidemiological studies and observational PASS
- Collaborate with internal and external teams (GSO, regulatory, statistician, clinical operations, and affiliates).
- Conduct epidemiological literature review and/or analysis for signal evaluation and interpretation.
- Prepare the pharmacoepidemiology section of the Risk Management Plan(s) pertaining to vaccine safety and formulate pharmacoepidemiology studies/ action plans as appropriate.
- Prepare responses to questions to health authorities regarding pharmacoepidemiology and provide update on PASS studies within Periodic Benefit-Risk Report (PBRER)
- Identify and determine efficient data collection approaches and data sources relevant for the questions being investigated
- Be a point of contact and expert for pharmacoepidemiological support in the company.
- PhD degree from an accredited graduate department of epidemiology; recent graduates welcome.
- Experience in epidemiological research.
- In depth knowledge of pharmacoepidemiology methods and data sources.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in verbal and written form to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to formulate investigational plan and capability to work in crisis.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and time management skills.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Chris Kapusta is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary