About this role
PMO Lead required for a leading International O&G Operator in Esbjerg.
As PMO Methods & Compliance Lead in the IT PMO & Digital Team, you will be working in a central role with great influence in ensuring the control & compliance of projects within the IT department and regular reporting of progress across the IT portfolio of projects.This is with the possibility to continuously learn and develop your competencies in ensuring effective use of the Project Management Framework (PMF) to reduce project delivery risks. You will get to use your knowledge and experience applying a range of techniques when providing training and awareness to the IT team in use of the framework and general project management principles.
These areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
Methods• Support the improvement of processes across the IT department.
• Ensure the regular review & update of standard IT processes/procedures
Change Management• Support change management activities within the ITS department with close coordination and collaboration with the Change Management Office(CMO), ensuring the proactive identification and management of change activities.
• Support relevant and timely communications across the ITS department, ensuring the ITS WAT (intranet) page is updated and coordination with the communications team.
Project Management Framework & Methods• Ongoing refinement of the ITS project management framework, including maintaining and updating of project management template documents and artefacts.
• Providing awareness and support to the ITS department and in the effective use of the ITS Project Management framework.
Project Review & Governance• Undertake project review meetings with individual project managers, to ensure the project is on track and understand any issues with project delivery, and where necessary provide support through PMO deep dive reviews of a project.
• Support and coordinate the ITS Project Portfolio review process, through ensuring project information is current and relevant, and effective project review meetings have been carried out.
Compliance, Audits:• Support the ITS department with responses to audit requests
• Projects – Ensure projects are delivered in compliance with the IT project management framework, carrying out regular audits to support this.
• Must hold an industry recognized Project Management Qualification that is in good standing such as Prince 2 or PmP• 10+ years of experience with project management principles, processes and tools and experience of delivering & managing projects.
• 5+ years of experience of working in IT with a broad knowledge of IT technology.• Languages: Fluent in English, ability to understand Danish and/or French is a plus
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills• Collaborative and proactive mindset
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Matthew Duane is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester