About this role
We’re hiring a Principal Integrity Engineer for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a Permanent position in Pune Or Chandigarh location.
To implement Integrity Management, Corrosion and Risk Management services on Pressure Systems for the allocated Assets/sites (primarily O&G upstream offshore assets). These services are to be in line with Client’s requirements and onshore / offshore legislation(s) where applicable. Lead complex projects & exercise his/her technical expertise along with mentoring/training junior engineers. Act as a subject matter expert in assessing the Mechanical Integrity of static equipment and & piping.
- Perform Integrity Management, Inspection Management, Risk Assessment, Corrosion Engineering activities for Pressure Systems in accordance with client contractual requirements;
- Ensure projects are performed in accordance with industry codes/standards, legislation, accreditation, and Client policies/procedures;
- Prepare and implement Pressure Systems Integrity and Inspection Management strategies and Risk-based assessments;
- Prepare and implement corrosion management strategies, procedures, standards, and plans;
- Participate and provide input to review and analysis of Pressure Systems equipment data (history, inspections, design documents, process, IOW) for input into assessments and studies;
- Perform risk assessments, life assessments, authoritative reviews and associated engineering calculations or studies for static mechanical Pressure Systems as required;
- Provide material and corrosion related expertise and effectively interact with multi-disciplinary RBA or other process groups;
- Develop comprehensive examination schemes (and where required work packs) for inspections and activities based on RBI outcomes, ensuring all parties are fully conversant with all aspects of the work scopes;
- Execute work-scope for corrosion circuits, collation of data, credible corrosion threats, material susceptibility, unmitigated corrosion/erosion rate modeling, corrosion barriers and effectiveness, damage locations, failure modes and monitoring plans as required;
- Perform engineering analysis, assessments, investigations, and research within agreed parameters
- Develop / update asset Corrosion Management Strategy (CMS) and associated Corrosion Control Matrices (CCM) based on the RBA outcome;
- Provide corrosion-related input in the definition of safe operating boundaries for the assets;
- Develop / Update the asset corrosion related KPIs when required by the client upon the completion of RBA
- Look out for anomalies in the design, construction or operation of the asset and raise technical notes or integrity alerts to as needed;
- Write accurate and concise reports or documents comprising of review, analyses, and trend integrity management or risk assessment data and outputs;
- Input to the Client short- and long-term plans in accordance with Client planning process;
- Develop strong relationships internally with the integrity management team and externally with Clients as well as Contractors and site personnel to ensure excellence in delivery and an effective integrity service
- Undertake offshore or site visits as and when required;
- Train junior Engineers and supervise / approve their work;
- Support the Line Manager in management of contract providing assurance on technical delivery and cost management including budgets/forecasting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline in a relevant subject (e.g. Mechanical or allied, Corrosion, Materials, Metallurgy Engineering);
- Master’s Degree in an Engineering or Science discipline in a relevant subject (e.g. Mechanical or allied, Corrosion, Materials Engineering);
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector, API 570 Piping Inspection, API 580 Risk Based Inspection or equivalent e.g. ASME/CSWIP Plant Inspector Level 1 or 2.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors. Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of close to € 1 billion, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai