About this role
Brunel has partnered with Capstone Mining Corp to help support their Pinto Valley Mine Operation located in Miami, Arizona. We are currently searching for several Processing Production Technicians to join their team.
- As a Processing Production Technician, you will be responsible for behaving in a way that demonstrates support of Capstone’s Vision and Values: Always, Accountable, Execute with Excellence, Deliver Results and Work Responsibly. Demonstrated ability to perform all Processing Production Technician responsibilities, knowledge and competencies as defined by work area, Basic understanding of production goals, Ability to communicate and collaborate with others, Maintain a clean work area, ability to perform work area inspections utilizing WPE, FLRA or THA, Actively participate in line out meetings and safety meetings.
- In-pit driving, radio communication, working around equipment;
- Confined Space procedure;
- Fall Protection training;
- Barricading procedure;
- Awareness of equipment start up alarms;
- MSHA new miner or AR training;
- Lock Out, Tag Out, Try Out procedure.
Key Competencies / Skills Hydromet/Tailings
- Observation and minor maintenance of equipment;
- Ability to learn instrument and computer readings;
- Recording of process variables;
- Basic troubleshooting of process equipment;
- Basic troubleshooting of production processes;
- Maintain environmental standards;
- Ability to make adjustments to equipment when necessary;
- Ability to identify electrical components;
- Ability to identify mechanical components;
- Able to speak, comprehend, read, and write English.
Capstone offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package. Their team’s culture is looking for individuals that behave in a way that demonstrates support of Capstone’s Vision and Values: Always Accountable, Execute with Excellence, Deliver Results and Work Responsibly. Join today!
Join the Brunel Family
Base-metals producer with two producing copper mines: Pinto Valley in the US and Cozamin in Mexico.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement