About this role
We’re hiring a Supply and Operations Analyst our client, a large Canadian Dairy company to join their team. This is a permanent position with a competitive compensation package.
- Assist and support the monthly S&OP process
- Maintain the S&OP master data, aggregating to an appropriately high level to help support the determination of what to present at the Executive S&OP meeting
- Track key metrics for the S&OP team to monitor the effectiveness of process decisions. Report metrics back to S&OP process owner and the team to identify progress, root causes for correction or process improvement
- Track decisions made from the meeting to ensure they are executed in each function/department/team. Work with S&OP Manager to escalation items if required
- Effectively gather datasets from multiple sources and interpret data into actionable insights by leveraging advanced statistical and machine learning models
- Prepare scenarios and conduct what-if analysis to create alternate scenarios for reconciling demand, supply and financial plans
- Support continuous improvement initiatives and challenges with the process
- Maintain helpful and positive communication style working with cross functional teams within the company
- Supports and maintains Dairy Products Canada G.P.’s quality standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management or related quantitative degree
- 1-3 years experience working knowledge in Retail, Manufacturing, CPG and Food Service environments preferred
- Experience working in the Sales and Operations environment would be an asset
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office, database, data visualization and software such as RStudios, Python and Tableau is an asset
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organization and time-management skills
- Solid business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to present insights in a clear, coherent and compelling format
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 40 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jeremy Stevenson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement