About this role
Currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual to build/advice on safety excellence programs, safety strategy, operational reliability and human risk factors. They should be able to identify, design, develop and execute new processes, policies, procedures and solutions that increase safety and reduce human errors.
This role is located in Chicago area and offers a robust relocation package for the right candidate.
This individual needs to be influential and will require strong communications skills. They need to be able to build relationships across the organization with managers, site leaders, peers and team members to ensure protocols are being implemented and met so safety standards remain high.
If this sounds like you, then apply now and don't miss out on this opportunity to work with a global leader within chemical processes market!
Job tasks and objectives:
- Develop and lead company efforts in improving safety learning and ensure that proper procedures are in place and are being followed
- Actively advocate for the safety and continuous improvement principles across the company and drive the plans, policies and processes towards safety excellence
- Conduct site visits to identify areas of improvement and then develop programs accordingly
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variances to the relevant owners and teams, following through to resolution to ensure they are delivered
- Create appropriate metrics to continually improve safety compliance
- Develop, maintain, and measure progress against key performance indicators in conjunction with the Company safety excellence strategy
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, safety, human factors, psychology or related disciplines
- Knowledge of operational excellence, human performance, task reliability improvement and safety critical task analysis
- Proven track record of problem solving skills, conducting data analysis and able to manage multiple priorities
- Highly proficient in written and oral communication and be able to produce concise, relevant and strategically driven documents and presentations to leaders and peers
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate in a cross-functional team
This opportunity offers a competitive base and bonus structure as well as a generous relocation package for the right candidate, so apply now or refer a friend. If you have questions about the role, reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Brunel Family
has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what
we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of
interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast
array of services. Join us today.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shourya Saxena is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel USA - Houston