About this role
- Promote & comply in all activities with applicable safety instructions and other COMPANY HSE procedures;
- Carry out work in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices;
- Follow-up of EPCIC engineering development activities progress related to 3D models development for the DBN PWM project by the CONTRACTORS, the LLI and packages vendors (as applicable);
- The scope of activities will mainly concern brownfield modelling activities on existing A&B platforms. The activities include the review and comment of ENGINEERING and VENDOR (if applicable) 3D model related documentation and reports to ensure compliance with design dossier, SOR, Company specifications, Corporate standard and HSEQ regulation, international codes, BV and SOLAS applicable rules;
- Review and comment the site surveys checklists to be used by CONTRACTORS for the site surveys in the aim to ensure a comparison with existing 3D data and site as-built reality;
- Review and comment the 3D model related to DBN PWM project, address all punches to CONTRACTORS with resolution proposals;
- Manage E3D data exchange between Company and EPCIC satellite location and ensure continuous data exchange in AVEVA Global environment. Co-ordinate and get Allocate, deallocate database, manage data exchange and transaction from HUB to satellites locations and perform periodic integrity checks on databases;
- Manage and maintain and update E3D catalogue and specifications in Master TMP Project for PVV, Structural, E&I disciplines;
- Supervise and guide the Contractor teams (survey and design) for modeling on regular basis for project & trouble shooting;
- Develop and update punch list registers with CONTRACTOR, report regularly resolution progress to project’s management. Review the punch point clearance proposals made by CONTRACTOR, define their acceptability with COMPANY involves parties (engineering, operations, etc.). Remain pro-active in proposing solutions to clear the punch points;
- Ensure the models are developed in accordance with project specifications, COMPANY specific procedures (such as SD-COMPANY-CSE-001/002/004/005), HSE requirements within time frame while maintaining the highest work quality. Ensure escape ways and safety devices are modelled in compliance with safety requirements;
- Focus on access, handling and maintainability of the various equipment. Lead the review, the handling philosophies and dedicated handling reports, ensure compliance with vendor requirements;
- Organize and animate internal COMPANY 3D model reviews with engineering disciplines in order to capture comments and analyze possible clashes, to ensure compliance with discipline requirements and COMPANY specifications.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – in relevant Technical domain or equivalent;
- Recognized expertise in the field of 3D model engineering and administration oil & gas facilities with minimum 15 years of experience with associated skills in Engineering & Construction aspects and competencies in multi disciplines (PVV, STR, E&I, Mech, etc.).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Babu Harishchandra Jadhav
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha