About this role
Our client is looking for a Senior Mechanical
Equipment Engineer, initially working remotely from home, before mobilising to
the client offices in Netherlands.
- The Senior Mechanical Engineer supports Technology by preservation and enhancement of SBM’s competitive advantage on the external market, by applying new technologies and developing new concepts aligned with the SBM and SBM Technology strategy;
- In addition, you conduct engineering activities in support of specific engineering studies or FEEDs;
- You contribute to the identification of cost effective innovations and developments and are accountable for executing and completing activities and deliverables, as well as for ensuring appropriate internal hand-over;
- You ensure that your studies and documents are delivered in accordance with both the contractual requirements and SBM’s internal requirements;
- You may be assigned to a Study Lead for Technology Development projects.
- Our preferred candidate for the role of Senior Mechanical Engineer has at least 10 years’ experience in systems and equipment qualification for upstream and / or downstream Oil & Gas Projects;
- This is further accompanied with relevant power generation and renewables energy storage experience, aiming on supporting the Power to Gas conversion developments offshore;
- You have a relevant Mechanical Engineering degree, ideally with energy technology track. Both rotating and static equipment mechanical design knowledge is preferred;
- Experience as a lead engineer of a group of mechanical engineers and designers is a plus. You are willing to travel, when necessary;
In addition to this, you
- Have a strategic mindset: seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies;
- Manage complexity: making sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems;
- Plan and align: planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals;
- Manage ambiguity: operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear;
- Possesses resilience: rebounding from setbacks ad adversity when facing difficult situations.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Matthew Duane is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester