About this role
- Provision of day to day planning support the Project Team to help ensure the successful and timely delivery of all work within assigned project;
- Identify and analyze potential delays and propose corrective actions for the Project;
- Review and analyze contractors’ projects scheduling and planning documents (procedures, reports, etc.). Verify milestones in line with the Project. Elaborate and follow up defined KPI;
- Elaborate a management-type plan, levels 0&1;
- Critical path analysis of the support network schedule. Variance analysis of critical paths;
- Produce planning deliverables such as S-curves, one page dashboard by project, histograms and tabular man-hour reports. Challenge the readiness and achievability of the plans;
- Implement review, control, start-up execution and closeout processes and engage in project controls process improvement activities;
- Analyze performance indicators and assist PMT team in completion of the project within its planned scope, schedule and budget;
- Routinely performing complete or component analysis of projects and notifying the entire project team about abnormalities or variances;
- Reduce project lags by supporting internal teams on strategic data analysis;
- Develop past period cost and budget performance report;
- Actively participate in budgeting process with Area-wise unit cost data. Ensure timely preparation of quarterly forecast and annual budgets;
- Perform monthly financial projections by analyzing consultant, employee and subcontract labor for projects. Manage administrative and organizational activities to perform cost analysis and estimation;
- Analyze start, completion and duration variances through approved baseline schedules. Develop and execute reporting procedures to present project status and work valuation. Recommend and customize project control systems to satisfy project requirements;
- Monitor, analyze and validate project status, ensure timely and accurate updating of project dashboards and highlight issues early to the stakeholders;
- Perform role of ERP SAP Super User for the assigned project, ensuring to optimize the business process flow in Engineering & Construction.
- Engineer or technician with minimum of 10 years’ experience in Planning / Scheduling of O&G installations. Thorough experience and understanding of planning and scheduling principles and in the use of Primavera P6 software Experience in estimation and/or specialization in finance (accounts and management) and/or experience in EPCIC project management;
- Demonstrable proficiency with integrated planning environments and processes;
- Experience in the use of relevant software (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio);
- Fluent in English;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai