About this role
Brunel Australasia are urgently looking to speak with skilled Telecommunications Engineers with exposure of installation and commissioning of data systems. The successful applicant will be awarded a 12-month contract on site rotation supporting OT requirements or the client site.
General responsibilities are planning and supervision of the installation, energisation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and site acceptance of all the radio, telecommunication and data systems. Additional to this as the successful applicant you can demonstrate installation and commissioning of the following equipment on site;
- UHF TETRA trunked radio system
- Site GPS tracking and GIS mapping
- LTE communication system
- Microwave systems
- Mine star system (Autonomous Hauling)
- Light/heavy vehicle Radio systems
- Plant Facility Data networks and data centres
- Central Facility Data networks and data centres
- Security access & CCTV systems
- Process control system networks and servers
- Engineering Bachelor's degree in Electronics / Communications or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in Communications systems installation and commissioning (site exposure essential)
- Facility Data networks and data centre exposure (essential)
- Autonomous skill set with high degree of quality and focus on delivery
This client is a recognisable 'tier one' contractor supporting major mine site installation and commissioning.
- Long-term contract.
- Attractive rotation and market hourly rate paid.
- Immediate start.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning 44
countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation.Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ossie Daniels is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement