About this role
We’re hiring a Senior Web Developer for our client, a leading company, to join their growing team. This is a 6 months contractual position in Bengaluru location.
The roles and responsibilities of the Web Developer include the following:
- Develop HTML pages as per design provided by designer;
- Ability to adapt latest technologies and implement the same on projects;
- Development of websites and e-modules as per the requirement by coordinating with designer and Tech team.Responsible to follow the best practices followed in the department regarding - processes, communication (internal & external), project management, documentation and technical requirements like – HTML and programming;
Strong working knowledge on CSS and CSS3 and HTML4/HTML5;
- Exposure and basic working knowledge to jQuery;
- Knowledge on different creative design formats like AI/PSDs;
- Mentor and review junior web designers;
- Participate in Internal client calls to understand and discuss proposed solution.
- Any graduate with 6+ years of relevant experience in website responsive design;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in Responsive website development;
- Experience in any framework preferably Bootstrap;
- Experience in any Marketing Automation tool like Marketo / Exact target is an added advantage.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors.
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sneha Poranki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai