About this role
The Brunel Life Sciences Team is excited to announce that we are hiring Supply Chain Coordinator to work with our client, a leading pharmaceutical company that develops depression, endocrinology, oncology, and cardiovascular care medicines. This is a 6-month contract remote position with the possibility for extension in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
- Assisting with the national supply and distribution of client portfolio of drugs/ devices
- Assisting with aspects of trade and distribution: inventory management, key account management, pricing, customer service (order entry, claims processing, dispute resolution, supply issues), performance metrics (shared services, 3rd party logistics providers, wholesalers), credit, collections, accounts receivables, SOX compliance and SAP system upgrade/ maintenance
- Assist with Inventory management and reporting
- Present reporting during the S&OP monthly meetings
- Assist with requirements planning and or purchasing process
- Assist Management with communications of product supply issues
- Support regional and global initiatives related to supply chain management
- Understanding of plant site scheduling process and hence imports of affiliate demand request on supply timelines
- Previous experience working within the Pharmaceutical industry supporting Supply Chain activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Someone who is able to learn and adapt quickly while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Someone who is strong in data analysis and highly capable in Microsoft Excel
- Hands on experience with SAP and Supply Chain systems
- Previous Logistics experience as well as the ability to comprehend and effectively utilize approved resources to fulfill administrative, procedural, and legal requirements.
- Proficiency in computer skills and data base entry
- Ability to use field-based electronic or other communication tools
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to ensure that related systems are maintained and improved
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Eva Balicki is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto