About this role
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is an established Mining Contractor with an enviable track record in completing a range of large scale projects in Australia and on an International basis, due to continued project wins and invitations to tender they are now seeking an experienced Technical Writer to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Maintain existing training materials to include alignment to National Training package requirements or other 3rd party source requirements for documents and materials used internally;
- Perform mapping/ gap analysis of our L&D documents with internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Develop e- learning materials and theory assessments;Engage with stakeholders and provide advice and support in relation to the development needs of e-learning;
- Transpose materials from hard copy median to soft copy for multiple platforms;
- Ensure online learning and assessment materials are also available for hard copy if required;
- Continuously review and improve our documents, assessments and processes; and
- Ensure and facilitate the compliance of documents to the Document Library with quality standards.
- Previous experience in a similar role within mining or resources sector, preferably accompanied by Cert IV in Training & Assessment;
- Demonstrated experience with systems like Success Factors, Storyline or Rise;
- Good understanding of mining production operations;
- Highly developed written communication skills and excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to travel to site if required;
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Simon Hart is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth