About this role
We’re hiring for Technology Services Engineer for our client, a leading company into data migration to join their growing team. This is a permanent job for Mumbai Location.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- First point of contact for new customers: license, access to systems, software download and installation, etc;
- Reinforce software processes both internally and externally;
- Daily software helpdesk administration;
- Maintain software client database contact information, up-to-date contact names, addresses, emails, contracts, etc.;
- Software licensing creation, delivery, management and upkeep;
- Manage client access to company systems, such as Client Download Site, Helpdesk, among others;
- Documentation and maintenance of support processes and systems, for instance licensing tool, CRM, etc;
- Logistics coordinator for software events, including but not limited to training, webinars, user conferences, and site visits;
- Support to Regional Software Support Team Leader and Regional Software teams;
- Liaison with other departments within company as needed;
- Assist the sales department regarding renewals, escalation and on boarding of new customers;
- Generate support metrics report for management review;
- Assist team lead and finance with invoicing as needed.
- 2 years of Administration experience;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook);
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. English required, other language(s) preferred;
- Previous experience in a similar role and able to demonstrate skill set;
- Familiarity administrating different systems, such as CRM, helpdesk, etc.;
- Good analytical skills;
- Awareness of Oil & Gas industry preferred;
- Ability to work as a team in a remote environment - the post holder will be required to work as part of a team- both within the location and remotely;
- Willingness to travel occasionally as required –on an international and domestic basis;
- Ability to lead manage a complex workload;
- Previous experience of working in a client facing role and proactively overseeing client relationships;
- Experience working in a global organization and with different cultures is an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Flexible with the ability to prioritize and reprioritize due to conflicting demands;
- High level of self-motivation and initiative;
- Professional attitude and projection of professional company image.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Join the Brunel Family
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a company registered in the Netherlands with over 10,000 employees in 104 offices across 35 countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Upstream Oil & Gas, Downstream Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power Generation, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Pay Rolling, Contract Hire and Direct Hire services for major Operating companies and EPC contractors;
Today, we’ve grown into a global service provider with an annual turnover of € 885 million, and we’re listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Amsterdam Small Cap Index (AScX).
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dimple Shah is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai