About this role
- Develops standard operating procedures and protocols related to wastewater treatment plant O&M;
- Manages performance of wastewater treatment plants in terms of compliance and reliability;
- Ensures proper implementation of the wastewater treatment plant policies, procedures and standards;
- Provides technical assistance to wastewater treatment plant staff and leads the timely resolution of treatment process issues;
- Ensures TSE Quality is confirming to NWC’s / International standards;
- Reviews, improves and implements SOPs and ensures availability of operational manuals on site;
- Manages and optimizes direct operational costs;
- Ensures staff and plant compliance to QHSSE Systems and Procedures;
- Develops and updates contingency plans for wastewater treatment plants and its operations;
- Provides technical training to upskill wastewater treatment plant operators and maintenance technicians to improve performance;
- Prepare regular reports and updates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Catherine Kay Turnbull is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Catherine Kay Turnbull
Brunel Energy UAE Dubai