About this role
- To manage technical interfaces between all subprojects;
- To manage Engineering Teams.
- Responsible for working closely with sub-project teams and coordinating activities to ensure technical cohesion leading to successful plant integration;
- Responsible for providing suitable engineering resource to oversee, advise and guide each sub-project team on technical matters from concept through to commissioning and handover;
- Responsible to manage all technical interfaces (Civil, Structural, Piping, E&I) between projects;
- Responsible for leading the engineering team to suit the project timeline and budget;
- Responsible for providing resource to support the Engineering Management of Change; (EMOC);
- Ability to review P&IDs/SLDs/technical specifications/data sheets;
- Ability to identify all applicable engineering standards to be followed for the project;
- Good knowledge of the following disciplines: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation;
- Ability to plan and schedule engineering activities.
- 15 + years experiences working in an engineering role within an EPC environment;
- Experienced managing projects from FEED through detailed engineering, construction, commissioning and handover;
- Experienced in HYCO plant engineering, construction and commissioning.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Certifications (optional)
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shahidan Mohamed Yusof is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use the pub number:
Shahidan Mohamed Yusof
Brunel Energy Singapore
All fresh vacancies in your mailbox?
Sing up for the Brunel job alert
Look at our privacy statement